separate webfront

Cassandra Pugh cpugh at pppl.gov
Mon Sep 10 23:24:54 CEST 2007

Hugo, perhaps you can elaborate?  Do you know how to pull the web page info
out and put it on another server?

I am not sure if I want to go the NFS route, as we recently got hacked
through NFS vulnerabilities.

However, it has been requested that this Nagios page be "public".  I have set
it up on my box as an internal website, so I know how to do that much... it's
just having half of nagios on our "public" web server that has me scratching
my head.

Any further advice?

--
Cassandra
(609) 243-2413

"From a little spark may burst a mighty flame."

Message: 5