Problems getting NDO to work

Sven Bauknecht sbauknecht at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:15:01 CEST 2007

Hi Tom

Did you include --enable-mysql after the configure script of ndo-utils?
You also need to have mysql-dev headers installed.

Greetings
sven

<zitiere wer="tom.welsh at bt.com">

mail : sbauknecht at pizzatimer.de
web  : http://www.sbauknecht.de

No no no.  Don't use kill -9.
It doesn't give the process a chance to cleanly:
1) shut down socket connections
2) clean up temp files
3) inform its children that it is going away
4) reset its terminal characteristics
and so on and so on and so on.

Generally, send 15, and wait a second or two, and if that doesn't work,
send 2, and if that doesn't work, send 1.
If that doesn't, REMOVE THE BINARY because the program is badly behaved!

believed to be clean.