check_snmp and disk monitring

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 11:23:13 CEST 2007

hi,

that was not documented...So I am sharing my
knowledge:

you need to add these in your services.cfg:

define service{
        use                             local-service
       ; Name of service template to use
        host_name                       host2
        service_description             /var Partition
        check_command
check_snmp!public!.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskPercent.2!95!98
        }