from address

Justin Maloney justinm at honeycomb.net
Mon Sep 3 04:15:51 CEST 2007

I think you would change that in your notify-by-email commands.  It
would be something you add to the /usr/bin/mail for example.  Don't know
how your command works so I can't tell you exactly what it would look
like.  You could try  -F new at address.com but I don't know if it works.
Hope that gets you started on the right track.