Check_ldap issue

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Sep 6 15:45:27 CEST 2007

Nagios isn't running this plugin as root so the test is invalid. Try
running it as the nagios user. I'd also have to say, which is it?
check_ldap from the plugins package or check_ldap.pl from
nagiosexchange.org? Looks like you're using the plugins package version.
Perhaps there's a permissions issue accessing the openldap libs that it
depends on.

> I receive a (No Output!) status message in nagios.

This usually means that the plugin is generating some error when run.

--
Marc