Fwd: Problem with availability report

Tue Sep 4 00:27:59 CEST 2007

Hi Pablo,

Yes, it looks as if your Nagios user does not have permissions to write to /var/log/nagios2/archives.

Do "chown nagios:adm /var/log/nagios2/archives", then when your logs are rotated, you should get the old logs moved inside your archives directory, and you'll be able to run historical reports.

What you'll probably find is that currently, the reports are only picking up the current day's data (as you only have today's log file.)

Andy.