Fwd: Problem with availability report

Mon Sep 3 22:56:26 CEST 2007

Hi Pablo,

What does the report class the "Indeterminate" data as?  (Insufficient data or Nagios not running?)

If it says "Insufficient data," I'd hazard a guess that your last month's log files aren't where Nagios expects them to be, perhaps they've been archived or zipped by a log rotation program, but that's just a guess.

If you browse to your "Event Log" in Nagios, near the the top, it should say "File:" and the path to a file.  That's the current log file.  Look in that file's directory on your system and see if there are any other files with last month's dates in.

Andy.