changing contents of email alerts

Roger Roger at NagiosWiki.com
Fri Oct 19 22:09:51 CEST 2007

Perfect, thanks!

I see it here:

/usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios 2.9 *****\n\nNotification Type:
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\nHost: $HOSTNAME$\nState: $HOSTSTATE$\nAddress:
$HOSTADDRESS$\nInfo: $HOSTOUTPUT$\n\nDate/Time: $LONGDATETIME$\n" |
/bin/mail -s "Host $HOSTSTATE$ alert for $HOSTNAME$!" $CONTACTEMAIL$

--
"Nagios, it's what's for breakfast!"
http://www.NagiosWiki.com

Email me personally:
mailto:Roger at NagiosWiki.com?subject=personal

949 484 4297

My Nagios Bookmarks:
http://del.icio.us/RogerRustad/nagios
http://del.icio.us/rss/RogerRustad/nagios