Error with the plugin "check_rrd_bw.sh"

Rodolfo Gutierrez rodogutierrez2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:04:36 CEST 2007

Good afternoon.

Hello I'm a new user using nagios and I'm using the pluging
"check_rrd_bw.sh" and in some cases I get a negative value in the output.
example:

Traffic Gigabitethernet      OK     19-10-2007 11:15:01     0d 16h 38m 16s
    1/2     OK - Current BW out:  -2147Mbps

I'm trying to load the BW of my interfaces in my nagios.

Please if someone had used it this before don't hesitate in contact me.

I'd like to get some help

Thank you.

--

Rodolfo Gutiérrez