check_nrpe with -n option

Carole Gimenez gimenez at cict.fr
Tue Oct 16 11:55:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

In the command file, i declared one command named 'check_nrpe_nossl'
that execute this:
$USER1$/check_nrpe_nossl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c $ARG1$ -a $ARG2$ $ARG3$
$ARG4$ $ARG5$ $ARG6$ $ARG7$ $ARG8$ $ARG9$ $ARG10$ $ARG11$ $ARG12$ $ARG13$

$USER1$ =  /usr/local/nagios/libexec and check_nrpe_nossl becomes to
compilation of check_nrpe without ssl.

Then in the services file, i defined a service check looks at this:
check_nrpe_nossl!check_disk!10%!5%!lofs!nfs!iso9660!udf!hsfs!autofs
<http://lerins.cict.fr:10000/nagmin/command.cgi/nagios/Service/check_nrpe_nossl>

I hope that help you.

Carole Gimenez.