nagios ignores contacts

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sun Oct 14 22:32:24 CEST 2007

morlix wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> i have defined several contacts in three contact groups. Everytime
> nagios should send a email to a contact group with other members than me
> (morlix), it is just sending out one email to my contact (morlix).
>
> I have not defined any escalations.
>
> I read the documentation but i could not find anything related to such a
> problem. Also my friend google could solve this wicked problem.
>
> Here is my config.

No it's not. It's missing the part where you link the contactgroups to your
hosts and services. Unless you've run into a bug with the very latest beta
code (which is impossible to tell since you didn't specify a nagios version),
this is almost certainly either a user error, or an error in your
notification script.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se