Nagios 3.0b5 - ePN and perl caching [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Larry Low llow at telesphere.com
Thu Oct 11 18:21:35 CEST 2007

This is without making changes to the script.

Scenario:

1) ./configure --prefix=/opt/Nagios --enable-event-broker
--with-embedded-perl (I have tried --without-perlcache as well and have not
had time to sift through code to see if this is the actual problem)
2) Have an ePN script with sub print_help
3) Execute 1st check of ePN script, returns OK, no problem
4) Execute 2nd check of ePN script and ePN compile reports print_help
function is redeclared

If I compile without embedded-perl the problem does not exist.

I should probably post this to the devel list.

----
Larry Low