[SPAM] Re: Running a service every 20 seconds

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Oct 6 14:05:49 CEST 2007

Alex Dehaini wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am running and ping plugin as a service across many hosts. I will like
> to run the ping plugin every 30 seconds for all my services. Where do I
> set this and what parameter do I use.

Did you consult the manual on this?
(http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#service)

Many such questions can be answered from the existing documentation.

The only thing it will not tell is that this put extra load on your
system. In case of 100's of services this may be beyond what your
machine can handle.

Hugo.