nc_net service not stopping properly

Roger Roger at NagiosWiki.com
Thu Oct 4 19:53:19 CEST 2007

On 10/3/07, Anthony Montibello <amontibello at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am guessing you are running an older version of NC_NEt, Check its version
> number. CLIENTVERISON command via check_nt. the current is v4.1a availible
> on sourceforge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/nc-net

Actually, I'm using the latest version that I got off the site ( -
NC_Net_setup.msi NC_Net 2.28 07/16/05).  This worked on several
servers, but not on my Exchange server.  I finally uninstalled it for
now until I figure out more of why it hangs when I try to shut it
down.

If I can do anything else to troubleshoot this (i.e. debug, logs,
etc), please let me know, and I'll be happy to do so and share the
results.

Thanks for the reply, Tony.  I very much appreciate it!

Best,
Roger

--
"Nagios, it's what's for breakfast!"
http://www.NagiosWiki.com

Email me personally:
mailto:Roger at NagiosWiki.com?subject=NagiosWiki

http://del.icio.us/RogerRustad/nagios
http://del.icio.us/rss/RogerRustad/nagios