service dependency question

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Thu Oct 4 15:49:58 CEST 2007

I have a hostgroup defined for my application database servers.  I have
a service defined for the group that checks the database server process
itself.  I have additional services defined for the group that check the
space used and other validity tests in our various databases.  I'd like
to setup service dependencies so the individual database checks don't
happen when the main service isn't there.  Is there a way to avoid
having to enter all the service dependencies individually?  With a dozen
hosts and half a dozen databases on each one, it's getting ugly and
error prone.

Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park