check_cluster config

stephen wing stephen.wing at steria.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 15:49:40 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas
	Thanks for the reply.
In the check_service_cluster setup that you have described, what is the
variable Shared_disk$ set to because the way that I am doing this is that I
have setup a service for both server1 and server2 to search for the
following filesystem :-
/hcndata
To do this I have the nrpe daemon running on both servers and a service
running against both these servers as follows :-

define service {
host_name                      hcntest
service_description            /hcndata Free Space
check_command                  check_nrpe!check_hcndata
use                            generic-service
max_check_attempts             3
normal_check_interval          5
retry_check_interval           1
check_period                   24x7
notification_interval          60
notification_period            24x7
notification_options           w,c,r
contact_groups                 admins
}

The check_hcndata command is defined in the nrpe.cfg file on each server
which uses the check_disk command to measure the filesystem fullness.
Hope you can understand the setup that I have.

Regards
Stephen

Stephen Wing
Steria Limited