SMS notification commands

Nick Pratley nickpratley1984 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:24:36 CET 2007

Thanks for the reply Peter, however that isn't what the problem is in my
case. The /var/spool/sms/outgoing directory on that server is in fact
world-writable. And as I said I can run it from the command line
successfully while logged in as the nagios user, which I wouldn't be able to
do if the permissions were not right.

Keep in mind that SMS Tools is running on a different server, and I'm using
SCP to copy the file to that server.

Any other ideas?

Thanks anyway.