RES: Passive service notification after X minutes

Dario B. Bestetti dario.bestetti at opservices.com.br
Mon Nov 26 17:41:25 CET 2007

James, I would try to use na event correlation mechanism to pre-process the traps before sending it to Nagios. Try SEC
(http://kodu.neti.ee/~risto/sec/). It´s an elegant solution for this sort of problem.

[]s
Dario B. Bestetti        OpServices
                                  R. Luciana de Abreu, 471 - Sala 403
                                  Porto Alegre, RS - CEP 90570-060
Fone 55(51)30613588 Mobile  55(51)81518218
Fax     55(51)30613588  Email    dario.bestetti at opservices.com.br

               "In God we trust, the rest we monitor ..."