Notifications

Jerad Riggin jriggin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:17:45 CET 2007

define service{
        name                            generic-service ; Generic service name
        active_checks_enabled           1               ; Active
service checks are enabled
        passive_checks_enabled          1               ; Passive
service checks are enabled/accepted
        parallelize_check               1               ; Active
service checks should be parallelized (Don't disable)
        obsess_over_service             1               ; We should
obsess over this service (if necessary)
        check_freshness                 0               ; Default is
to NOT check service 'freshness'
        notifications_enabled           1               ; Service
notifications are enabled
        event_handler_enabled           1               ; Service
event handler is enabled
        flap_detection_enabled          1               ; Flap
detection is enabled
        process_perf_data               1               ; Process
performance data
        retain_status_information       1               ; Retain
status information across program restarts
        retain_nonstatus_information    1               ; Retain
non-status information across program restarts
        register                        0               ; DONT
REGISTER THIS DEFINITION - NOT A REAL SERVICE, JUST A TEMPLATE!
        }

define service{
        name                            windows-service
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              5
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        notification_interval           15
        notification_period             24x7
	register                        0
        }

define service{
        use                             windows-service
        name                            check-trend
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_nt!SERVICESTATE!-d
SHOWALL -l ofcservice
        register                        0
        }

define service{
	use				check-trend
	service_description		                TrendMicro
	contact_groups			mis
	# hostgroup_name			windows-clients
	host_name			lg03
}