Can NAGIOS check HOST via PROXY ?

PiCo pico at cocco.biz
Wed Nov 14 11:14:20 CET 2007

Hi All....
Still I'm looking for a solution to my problem. :-(

I have to reach some (most of all) host via a proxy.

Concerning the connection at OS level.. I use FREECAP (on windows) and so
a SOCKS
PROXY...

Somobody knows if is possible to config nagios to run checks
"proxyfied"... maybe using proxychain
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/edgy/net/proxychains)

Any suggestions ??

--
                                                ,,,
                                              /'^'\
       EMail: pico at cocco.biz
       Web: www.cocco.biz
       ICQ#: 105570291
       SkypeID: cocco.biz
       Tel.: +39 335 1234 475
       Fax.: +39 06 233 2401 88           .oooO
                                          (   )   Oooo.