Authentication question

Palle L Jensen palleje at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:11:24 CET 2007

Hi All,

We have it setup to use login name and password in order to see Nagios Web
interface, and I want to remove that and then still be able to execute the
cgi commands.

Is it possible to remove the authentication and still be able to use the Cgi
commands in Nagios?

I have read the manual, but it doesn't seem to work.

I am running Nagios 2.9 on Fedora Core 6.

Thanks,

Palle