Two difrent location - one monitoring system.

Marcin Praczko marcin at 2fluid.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 15:15:33 CET 2007

Hi EveryOne,

I would like to ask you about some Nagios Solusion.

These Is current configuration:

Localisation 1.

Server1                                                          ServerA
Server2                                                          ServerB
Server3  --- Nagios Server --- > < --- ServerX     (NRPE) ---    ServerC
Server4                                                          ServerD
Etc

Ath this moment I am pinging all servers from Main Nagios Server and via NRPE on ServerX.
Everything seems working fine, but – Servers1..4 – Nagios is seeing as Host (that is right)
But serversA..D – For nagios are services belong to ServerX (This is what I don’t want).

Do you know how can I make configuration – to working the same way, but all servers behing ServerX should be visible for Nagios as Host not Services?

Thank you very much for your help.
Marcin Praczko.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.