nagios replication

trevor obba trevor_obba at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 23:20:30 CET 2007

I am running Nagios 2.5 on suse Linux
machine and I am replicating nagios files and database using rsync, mysql
replication. Those databases are replicated to a remote site “Nagios server B” monitoring
the same servers however when I disable a notification for a host or service on
Nagios server A” this does not get replicated to Nagios server B”

When “Disable notification for this service” is click on
or host notification is disabled by clicking “Disable notification for this host”
via web, what file or database get writing too?

Basically, when a service or host notification is disabled
via web what get modify?

I would like to replicate the file or database, so that
when a service or hosts notification is disabled, this gets replicated to the
remote site.