NC_net

Alicia Calvo azoecalvo at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 5 23:44:22 CET 2007

Hi, I work with nagios 2.9 and nc_net for eventlog in windows. I installed client version 4.10 or 3,xx. and the plugin is version 4,x.

  For example my command is:
   ./check_nt -H 192.168.1.10 -v EVENTLOG -l "Application,Information,5,0,0,1,9539".

   9539 is realy 'error id'  in the windows event view, but my command show me numbers like these, for example: 124567984, 364785912.
  The text of messages that he show me is correct but the number is not.
  If you have any idea please tell me.
                                                                                         AC.

Los referentes más importantes en compra/venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!.Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil.
 Visitá http://ar.autos.yahoo.com/