Service checks

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:44:03 CET 2007

You need to reread the docs, this is the most basic of questions.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#service

Hint: You are missing a service_description in the last block for one.
You should not have name in that last block either, you need host_name.

Read docs pls.

-h

Hari Sekhon