problems defining contact_groups in "definehostgroup" section

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Nov 2 06:19:13 CET 2007

It's generating config files that are compatible with 1.x, not 2.x.
There were several config changes made between the versions such as this
change to where contact_groups are associated to hosts. It seems that
nmap2nagios hasn't been updated since April 2003 (at least from the
sourceforge page).

--
Marc