monitor disk usage only for a specified fs type (NFS)?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu May 31 13:32:19 CEST 2007

here is my trick for this:

check_disk -w 4% -c 1% $(for x in $(*grep -e nfs* < /proc/mounts |awk
'{print $2}'); do echo -n " -p $x "; done)

the bold bit "grep -e nfs" is the bit to pay attention to. Of course
this only works for linux but I like it and I only like running Linux so
there you go.

It's actually very easy to modify this if you have another OS, just
change the "< /proc/mounts" bit to feed stdin from another mount listing
from some other coreutil or equivalent.

bash is great.

-h

Hari Sekhon