¿ is there any way to export nagios reports on html / pdf / xls ??

Pablo Escobar pescobar at tissat.es
Tue May 22 17:57:40 CEST 2007

hi all

I have been looking for a way to export nagios reports to different formats
like html, pdf or xls so that I can email them from the nagios host.

I found the nxe project (http://nxe.sourceforge.net) which seems right what I
need but I couldn´t get it working. My perl skills are quite low and the last
release of nxe is from 2003 year, so there are many incompatibilities with
the current nagios config files. (Im using last stable nagios version, 2.9)

¿does anyone know any application/script similar to nxe to export the nagios
reports?? I couldn´t find anything on google or nagiosexchange.org.

many thanks in advance.

p.d. I hate xls   :)