ACKNOWLEDGE problem.

DOUCE Sebastien sebastien.douce at c-s.fr
Tue May 22 09:42:15 CEST 2007

Hi,

I actually use  automatic acknoledgement for notification.

All is working for each type of alerts.

But when an alert is acknowleged to state Warning, when status to Critical
change i receive no notification.

I use the external command :

#!/bin/sh

# This is a sample shell script showing how you can submit the
ENABLE_SVC_NOTIFICATIONS command

# to Nagios.  Adjust variables to fit your environment as necessary.

now=`date +%s`

commandfile='/usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd'

/usr/bin/printf "[%lu]
ACKNOWLEDGE_SVC_PROBLEM;$1;$2;0;0;0;NAGIOS;DISABLE_AUTOMATIQUE\n" $now >>
$commandfile

I tried to change parameters , but nothing append.