Statistics Collection

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed May 16 22:19:53 CEST 2007

Hi there -

I am running Nagios 2.8, and I wanted to add a statistics collection component
to it in order to check the usage of disk space on one of our servers.

The plan was to use APAN because we had used it on a Nagios 1.3 system.

Will APAN work on Nagios 2.8, or can anyone suggest an alternative to APAN?
Thanks.

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.