please help:CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds

nathan nathan.gonzales-5QPYniBQGDZWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 8 00:45:40 CEST 2007

hello, can you please help me with my server I am having problems with
my nagios I installed it lately in my new server and that don't seem to
work. I saw this error on the log files

[05-07-2007 13:47:49] HOST NOTIFICATION:
nathan;v1;DOWN;host-notify-by-email;CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10
seconds

Thanks and regards,
Nathan