Nagios v2.9 disappearing hosts/services

Steven Haigh steven_haigh at pacific.net.au
Mon May 7 08:56:10 CEST 2007

Replying to myself again...

Interestingly enough, it seems that this error seems linked to the
number of failures of various services/hosts. I haven't managed to pin
out a number as yet, but I can replicate it by adding a dud config file
with 20+ services that will always fail (ie become critical). After
doing this, I always lose hosts from the Service Detail page.

Removing the config file and restarting Nagios makes the problem go
away. Enabling it, and the hosts go missing again.

Is there any way I can debug this further?