Disable service_notification_commands

Aidan Anderson mail at aidananderson.co.uk
Wed May 2 14:48:29 CEST 2007

Hi Kareem,

I am using 2.8 and the docs have 'service_notification_commands' in red
(required) so I don't know whether that is an error in the docs or not.

If you want to disable service notifications, put the directive back and
simply specify the 'n' option.  This will disable service notifications.

regards,
Aidan