Email notification

Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX) stephen.valdinger at doverchem.com
Tue May 1 13:41:28 CEST 2007

Yeah, do that works! So I don't know why it's not portin me over to the
exchange box for these notifications, unless my Nagios user isn't set up
right for email or something strange like that. Does anyone have some
documentation on this?

Stephen Valdinger
MIS Helpdesk Coordinator
Dover Chemical Corporation
3676 Davis Rd NW
Dover, OH 44622
330-365-3622
stephen.valdinger at doverchem.com

Your day probably won't get as bad as this guys......