Email notification

Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX) stephen.valdinger at doverchem.com
Tue May 1 13:01:28 CEST 2007

I just have Ubuntu desktop edition setup hosting my Nagios since we only monitor like 60 things total. It came preinstalled with the Postfix mail client. I can send any mail I want thru a shell, I can just not get Nagios to issue notification emails. I'm using the contact templates out of localhost.cfg and modded them to my information. I don't think that is my problem. I believe it lies in my command_line in the notify-*-by-email commands.

Stephen Valdinger
MIS Helpdesk Coordinator
Dover Chemical Corporation
3676 Davis Rd NW
Dover, OH 44622
330-365-3622
stephen.valdinger at doverchem.com

Your day probably won't get as bad as this guys......