host check delay problem

Dinçer Kavraal dkavraal at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 20:31:18 CET 2007

Hi,

The problem is that, there are some hosts down for two days, for instance,
all unplanned. That makes service checks stop.

Some servers are out for 4-5 minutes because of some sophisticated :)
construction issues which we are unable to be aware of. I just want them to
be checked as usual even they are down.

That's all my problem. Host checks are not done as I have configured to be
(1 min delay).

Do you know a way out of this?

Thanks,
Dincer