Service Notifications Stopped

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Mar 15 15:56:28 CET 2007

I haven't used DEBUG but the code indicates it's printed to screen by
the foreground nagios process --

#ifdef DEBUG4
        printf("\nSERVICE NOTIFICATION ATTEMPT: Service '%s' on host
'%s'\n",svc->description,svc->host_name);
        printf("\tType: %d\n",type);
        printf("\tCurrent time: %s",ctime(&current_time));
#endif

--
Marc