Service Notifications Stopped

Ben James ben at directshop.com.au
Thu Mar 15 01:42:27 CET 2007

I have recompiled nagios with these options (also tried with --enable-DEBUGALL), and it seems to have worked because when I try to start the process I get:

$0: Cannot enter daemon mode with DEBUG option(s) enabled.  We'll run as a foreground process instead...

But where does the extra debug info go? nagios.log has nothing more in it than before, I can't seem to find any additional debug log files, and nothing else shows up in the terminal?

Thanks,
Ben James.