Process Information Plugin

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Mar 14 14:40:35 CET 2007

This is not directly possibly yet. Nagios < 2.x only supports one line
of plugin output. Nagios-3 will support multi-line plugin output. You
could work around the notification limitation by having your plugin
include the contents of the file in the e-mail you send. You _might_ be
able to force multi-line display in the web interface by substituting
all carriage returns in the output with <BR> and only sending one long
line of text but the formatting still wouldn't be right as standard
rendering will reduce your tabbed columns to single space separated
unless you do more processing (i.e. inserting multiple  )

--
Marc