Nagios Konference 2007

Julian Hein jhein at netways.de
Tue Mar 13 11:38:44 CET 2007

Hi,

> Has anyone from the United States gone to the Nagios Konference held
> in germany? I am thinking of asking my management to send me as I am
> in charge of our nagios architecture which is quite large (6000+
> hosts, 90,000 service checks in total). Specifically, how much of the
> conference is in english and how worthwhile was it ? I have 3
> semesters of German, but it has gone unused for quite some time.

Well, I am not from the US, but we are hosting the conference. We started the conference last year and it was mainly in German. Only Ton's and Ethan's speeches were in English. For this year we plan a complete track in English, so there will be 2 German tracks and 1 English Track.

We would be very happy to have participants or speakers from the US. If you have specific questions you can ask on the list or PM me.

Thanks for your interest,

Julian

--
Julian Hein                   NETWAYS GmbH
Managing Director             Deutschherrnstr. 47a