ANNOUNCE: Raid Plugins for Nagios 32-bit & 64-bit

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:40:53 CET 2007

Hi,
   I've written 3 Raid plugins for Nagios, which are immensely useful, I
found 2 servers with degraded arrays!

The plugins cover Linux Software Raid, LSI MegaRaid and 3ware Raid.

The plugins are written in python so work on all modern Linux systems
(and theoretically other systems that have python too)
and I have them running on both 32-bit and 64-bit servers.

Here are the links on NagiosExchange if anyone wants them:

Linux Software Raid (aka MD Raid)
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Check_Plugins.21.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=880

LSI MegaRaid
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Check_Plugins.21.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=879

3ware Raid
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/RAID_Controller.58.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=878

Any feedback or feature requests are welcome at this email address

-h

--
Hari Sekhon