weighted health monitors

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Thu Mar 8 13:58:42 CET 2007

This may sound like somewhat of a silly question, but one of our server
admins asked me if it were possible to change the 'health' monitors on the
Tactical Overview page. In other words, he would like to know if its
possible to 'weight' a host and/or service - he thinks some hosts or
services should count more than others (i.e. a server providing DNS or AD
should weight more than a server providing file serving activities) and
would like the health meters on that page to account for this. Is this
possible?

Thanks for any ideas
Michael Weiner