Fw: Windows Process Checking

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Thu Mar 1 11:42:28 CET 2007

1.0x and 2.x versions of Nagios.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 05:36:49 -0500
From: Robert Wolfe <rwolfe at shatterit.com>
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Windows Process Checking

I downloaded the wincheck_counter plugin from nagiosexchange.org.  However, I only noticed a .dll file and an .exe file.  I am assuming that these will not work under *NIX installations of Nagios?  If not, is there a plugin comparable to this for running on *NIX-based Nagios configurations?
--
Robert Wolfe (MCP/Linux+) <rwolfe at shatterit.com>
http://www.shatterit.com