check_dhcp question...

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jun 27 23:10:41 CEST 2007

I assume that this machine is on the same broadcast network as your DHCP
server and they are truly different machines. Are you running dhclient
or iptables/ipchains on this machine? Anything that would interfere with
the reception of the dhcp packet? It might be necessary to use tcpdump
to verify that the machine is actually receiving a response. Right now
it would appear that it really isn't.

How were the plugins installed and what version? If you're not running
the latest version of the plugins you should test with that. This thread
might be useful --

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1090549&group_i
d=29880&atid=397597

--