check_snmp_int.pl regex problems

Dan Eriksson Dan.Eriksson at springmobil.se
Tue Jun 26 16:44:31 CEST 2007

Hi Jason,

According to this,
http://www.mail-archive.com/nagios-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02698.html

It seems like you need to put single quotes instead of double quotes like,
as you want to match on "Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection" and only this.

Then I guess your check_command should look something like:

/check_command check_snmp_int!'PRO/1000 MT Network Connection$'

Hope this helps,

Best regards,
Dan