Sybase check on windows servers

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Fri Jun 22 15:10:27 CEST 2007

Hi Florent,

Thank you for your help. I tried what you said.

But I am still not sure what I need to put in services.cfg.

For the hosts I have made a hostgroup by the name "Sybase" in
hostgroups.cfg.

I want it to pick names from this group and display result for all.

So my services.cfg looks like-

Define service{

            Use      local-service

            Hostgroup_name            Sybase

            Service_description        sybasesql

            Check_command           check_sybase

I know this is wrong. And it is giving me the error "return code of 139
is out of bounds." On the web interface.

Can u please help with this?

Regards,

Lalita