Problems with FreeBSD and Nagios

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Wed Jun 20 20:09:24 CEST 2007

It's been about 24 hours since I implemented this dependency mapping on
one of my more heavily used FreeBSD 6.2/Nagios 2.9 servers. I have not
had any problems with child processes and my load average actually
dropped from around 7.5 to 4.

I'll give it a week or two before I declare it a complete success, but
it has been great so far!

Jonathan