Monitoring Windows XP Professional Machines

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 19:36:52 CEST 2007

You can also try out NC_NET.

It works with check_nt or its own version check_nc_net that offers many
enumeration commands as well as event log, remote script running and WMI
querries.

It is availible on Sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/nc-net
there is a link to this in nagiosexchange as well.

good luck,

TOny (author of NC_NET)