Nagios/n2rrd -> missing template for ping.t

Rogelio Bastardo scubacuda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:02:03 CEST 2007

> I'm missing some key piece to this, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

Also, for what it's worth, here are the relevent entries in my cfg files

---- nagiios.cfg ---
process_performance_data=1
host_perfdata_command=process-host-perfdata
service_perfdata_command=process-service-perfdata

--- commands.cfg ---
define command{
        command_name    process-host-perfdata
        command_line    /usr/bin/n2rrd.pl -d -c /etc/n2rrd/n2rrd.conf
-T $LASTHOSTCHECK$ -H $HOSTNAME$ -s "check_ping" -o "$HOSTOUTPUT$"
        }
define command{
        command_name    process-service-perfdata
        command_line    /usr/bin/n2rrd.pl -d -c /etc/n2rrd/n2rrd.conf
-e $SERVICEEXECUTIONTIME$ -l $SERVICELATENCY$ -T $LASTSERVICECHECK$ -H
$HOSTNAME$ -s "$SERVICEDESC$" -o "$SERVICEPERFDATA$"
        }