check_nt

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:31:41 CEST 2007

I did change the name of check_nt to check_nc_net about a year ago, However
when I posted to the Plugin_developer group a few months ago, they said they
did not want to include check_nc_net into the standard plugins and requested
that I maintain it on a seperate site, which I am doing, on the official
Sourcforge page of NC_NET.

the nc_net version of check_nt has a comprehensive help for each command
just type
check_nt --help
to get the basic help on each of the arguments
then type
check_nt --help=COMMAND
where command is the command you want more information on like ENUMCONFIG or
INSTANCES

the basic procedure for compiling is to just overwrite check_nt.c with
content of check_nc_net.c and then run make.
If someone has an easier procedure please email it to me at
nc_net at montitech.com or post it into the NC_NEt forum hosted on the
sourceforge page.

I have also been causus of making sure the CLIENTVERSION reports NC_NET
instead of check_nt no matter what you name the file.

Tony
Author of NC_NEt